Job Description- Jr. Content Manager
The Daily BS is a new powerhouse political publication in progress, owned by Bo Snerdley, aka James Golden, who for almost 30 years was part of the most successful program in American media history – the Rush Limbaugh Program.
The Daily BS is in its early stages and will be filled with the best political news and commentary of the day, videos and podcasts from Bo and his famous guests – and so much more.
We are seeking a Jr. Content Manager to join the team. This is an entry level position with significant potential to grow within the organization. We are looking for someone who is a self-starter and thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.
Must have passion for news and current events, creating and managing content, and politics.
This is a ‘side-hustle’ position that could be a great gig for a poly sci, marketing or journalism student looking to learn and make extra money.
If you identify as woke, please don’t apply.
The day to day:
● Review and publish draft stories twice per day (am/pm)
o Ensure formatting is perfect
o Double check for errors
o Manage placement on site
● Add photos and/or appropriate creative to all news pieces and op/eds
● Format a few transcriptions from Bo’s radio show into a post daily
● Social media and video skills are helpful for future work
● Basic working knowledge of WordPress
● Above average knowledge of daily US politics
● Keen eye for photo and video quality
● Strong organization skills
● Basic writing and or editing skills
● Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
o You will be responsible for publishing news stories on a live news site, there is no
room for error.
Compensation: $12 -$15 /hour
Freelance (independent contractor)
Weekend work is required
Please email your resume to: [email protected] and include your availability to work.